Saturday, March 5, 2011

Scene Queen of the Month (March), Scene hair without teasing, and Smexi Emo boys

Hai readers and random peeps looking at this blog! :D

It's March, 2011 is going by so fast o.o

So anyways, getting started with today's post...or should I say night? It's like 9:40 PM as I'm typing this xD
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scene Queen of the Month

I'm not sure if you noticed, but we have a scene queen of the month. Every month I select a random scene queen to feature here.

Last month's scene queen was Kiki Kannibal. Why did I chose her? Because of her unique style and her "Kouture" which I absolutely adore. I would love to buy her Kouture Diamonds or her Rare Glam. Their so kewl :3 Go check them out: Shop Kiki Kannibal

And this month's scene queen is....

*drumroll*


RAQUEL REED!


Raquel isn't known by too many people, but I think she's very cute! I mean you can't resist that picture of her. It's too cute ^.^ I WANT THAT BOW!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moving on!

So a lot of people who like the scene style don't want to tease, their parents won't let them, etc. But there is a way to get scene hair without teasing, and it's extremely simple. All you need are some simple hair products that you can find in your house.

You will need.

-Round brush
-Blowdryer
-Straighter
-Layered hair
-Side bangs (extremely optional, I just think they look nice. If you don't want side bangs, that's perfectly fine)

1. Take a shower.
2. Dry your hair DAMP

I don't want to explain it in text - let Christina Grimmie do it for you xD


I lover her hair ♥ And her voice. She's a singer on youtube. Her username is: zeldaxlove64
GO SUBSCRIBE NOW! :D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Smexi Emo Boys

I love emo boys ♥ I mean, who doesnt? x) We climbed the mountains of Google Images just to find these hot, smexi emo boys :)

  Alex Evans


I can't get enough of Alex Evans. Ohhh my gawd....he is hot as HELL.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading and following!

Bye byez for now ^.^

1 comment: