Saturday, February 5, 2011

Clearing up a few misconceptions and viewer e-mails #3

Okay, so I have been told that there is a youtube channel called "Scene Emo Goth Beauty" and trust me, I have never heard of that channel. I just recently discovered the channel yesterday. That channel is rumored to be owned by "Lee Lightning", though I am not completely sure.

You wanna see who Lee Lightning is? (I am not actually fan of her...)


I certify that I am NOT Lee Lightning or any of her buddies trying to make her famous. The 1st video is a hate video and the second one is from the "Scene Emo Goth Beauty" channel. It is true that Lee makes fake youtube accounts and calls those fake youtube accounts her "fans". It is also rumored that Lee made up some fake person named "Eddie" (who supposedly runs Scene Emo Goth Beauty). Here is a comment directly from the 2nd video:

I am just cleaning up a few things:

-I did NOT copy Scene Emo Goth Beauty, nor did I ever HEAR about that channel before
- I am NOT Lee Lightning or any of her buddies. (If I was Lee or her buddies, I wouldn't be saying that she makes fake fan accounts)
-I am NOT Vanessa Vandalism.
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anyways, moving on to viewer e-mails!

First e-mail is from Abby.


hellooooo,


My name is Abby, and I am wondering what the difference between emo and goth is? Thanks.

The difference between emo and goth? Okay! Emo is a bit more "colorful" than goth. But that does not mean that goths are just all black, I have met a few goth women who are fond of the color hot pink! Emos tend to be a tad bit more outgoing than goths, but goths are also fun to be around if you are fond of them. Goths do NOT worship Satan. That is a lie. Not all goths think about death, but some do.

Here's a goth girl, Isn't she beautiful? I don't know about you but I absolutely love her outfit.


Here's some emo boys:

Alex Evans is HAWT.

So anyways, I hope this helped you.

Next e-mail is actually a compliment from Emily.

i'm so glad i found ur blog! all of the other emo-goth-scene beauty blogs were either in japanese, portugese, or some random gibberish that i couldn't understand or not active anymore, but i'm glad to have found an active, new blog! luv ur blog! :) ~~Emily

So glad to hear you like this blog, Emily. :) I'm glad we have some fans! Thanks for checking this blog out!

Make sure you follow us on Twitter
Check us out on Photobucket!
A Facebook Fanpage is coming soon!

1 comment:

  1. where did you get the pic of the guy with the puple-ish streak on his hair???

    ReplyDelete