Thursday, February 3, 2011

Viewer E-mails 1#

Okay, so we have a few e-mails! Yay!

Our first e-mail is from Caitlin.



Heyy,


so i randomly came across this blog and I decided to ask you guys a question. :D
so I'm really into the scene style, ya know? I love it. I think its unique (i dont care what haters say lolz)
my mom won't let me get scene hair! she won't let me tease my hair and will only let me dye my hair "natural" colors , not anythign fun! even if its just a streak or two, i want to dye my hair a neon pinkish, but nooooo, of course not. o btw, i dont want it huge, i just want it on a medium scale of poofy, not too poofy, not too small. so pleeeeeease help! thx bai :D ~Caitlin~

Ahhh, well this is common, a lot of moms and parents don't want their girls to do their hair like that, buuuut I can help. :D So lucky you.

First, your mom probably doesn't want you to tease because it can damage your hair. Seriously. The hair can literally rip off your head and then it will look like you got a giant bloody spot on your head. What I would tell her is that you won't tease everyday. And make sure you know what you're doing when you are teasing! Use a backcombing comb, never a regular brush! Tell her you'll be responsible with your hair and that you won't let it get too out of control. She probably thinks you're going to go crazy with it, but assure her that you won't be doing anything extremely wild. If she still won't let you tease, try short choppy layers, because those look very cute too and are parent-safe.
As for dying goes, tell her you will use temporary dye, most parents don't have a problem with temporary dye, but if she continues to say no, just use extensions. Sure, they aren't real, but who cares, just make sure you put it in correctly and neatly.
If she won't let you use extensions either, you may get your hopes down, but really, there are tons of scene kids and queens that just have one color. Want proof? Here you go:






Don't they look cute and hot? Yesh! Hope this helped! ♥

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moving onto our next question...from Rylee

wassuppp :P okay so me and my friend who is named Brianna are trying to think of scene names. we wer hoping u could give us some creative ideas. thx! :)

Scene names are the shizz, girl, lol. And yes, I can help you.
Let's give you some ideas:
Rylee Reckless
Rylee Rawr
Rylee Rawrdinosaur
Rylee Random
Rylee Raindrop

Here are some ideas for your friend:
Brianna Beauty
Brianna Willbitechu
Brianna Bella


Btw, scene names don't always have to be like those ones! They can be your first name and your middle name or they can be your first name and a word that doesn't start with the same letter! Hope this helps! :D

If you have a question/comment/etc. e-mail us at esgbeauty@gmail.com
bye bye!

15 comments:

  1. i want to be a scene girl but i'm only 11 and i'm starting my secendary school soon and i don't want to look like a freak or a loser also i think my mum wud be totaly against it pls help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im black...ther it is how can i be scene and african american :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to be a scene girl because I absolutely love their style, its so unique and they all so amazing. But I don't know how to get started, I'm 14 and I would like to make a change, but I also don't think my mum would ever approve. Help? <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I told my mum I'm growing out my hair and then i want it cut so the bottom layer is the longest and the top layer is about 1-2 inches. That should help with the hair.

      Delete
  4. hey guys , scene isn't only a fashion style , is it a life style . ok ?
    and if you want to get scene , just get it.
    a tip for the anonym girl : just start with your hair , then with your clothes and accessoires .

    excuse my bad english . I'm german .
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ive Been a scene for a year or 2 i dress in verry bright colours! and have mid lengh black thick hair i tease it and just cant get it right im also verry short 4ft 10 and im 15 would height make my big hair look stupid :s help and tips on hair and makeup please contact me on facebook Josie coyle-TwockyDreadsRainbows send me an inbox thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. guise guise guise!!! scene... ohgosh. okay, first of all, scene is about being unique and making a SCENE. meaning you have to be willing for people to stare at you and make rude comments. cause i assure you, they will. i had AMAZINGG colorful hair, and i got so many comments it wasn't even funny. drove me absolutely mad. sure, some people will like it, but i promise there are gonna be people that will put you down for it. don't jump into the scene without being fully aware of what you're getting yourself into. TRUST ME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. my names angel i need ideas for a scene name !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    Heres my Question

    Um so me and my friend are trying to become goth and scene i'm trying to become scene and hes trying to be goth but hes mixed and i'm Asian and I have long hair but the front wont grow and I'm trying to make a style but it wont work and he is perming his hair and we can dress like it but we just need a hair style help plz? and were guys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Do u have to be skinny to be scene??plz. No hatin my question

    ReplyDelete
  10. i want to be scene,but im a bit bigger than most kids and im really self consious, half my head is also shaved like skrillex's, and i really dont know what to do with it..its short on the non shaved side...but i really want to be scene it you could help me with my complexing and confusing questions that would be tots awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I suggest doing your hair like Jayy Von Monroe's. He has his hair partially shaved and bangs on the other side. You can find a picture of him on Google. His hair is neat cause on the part that's shaved, its shaved to look like a cheetah pattern.

      Delete
  11. Can you tell me who the girl below the first pic is? I am searching Google and I keep finding her but no names. Ik this girl on Facebook who usues the photos and I want to prove shes fake.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I wish i could be like this, but everybody is against me right now in school. I try 2 make new friends, but i cant. I have black hair and all but i cant have clothes that make it look right because i have no money. im 10, ive cut and suicide but i still try not 2 do it, so i stopped. but even my parents r trying 2 fight the real me

    ReplyDelete
  13. Im going to cut my hair like yours, Its beautiful and so are you. Be strong and smile ;)

    ReplyDelete